Will give you advice and guidance on choosing Home insurance that suits you and your pocket:

  • Buildings insurance – Rebuild your home in the event of a major incident which includes permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms
  • Contents insurance – for things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs and personal belongings

Do you need building insurance?

If you own your own home, you’ll need to have buildings cover just in case your home is damaged and needs a repair. It’s usually a condition of your mortgage and if you are a landlord, it’s your responsibility – not your tenant's.

Do you need contents insurance?

If you lost everything in your home due to fire, flood or burglary, buying everything again would cost a fortune. Contents insurance is vital if you’re going to protect yourself for these unexpected events.

Make an Enquiry

The internet is an insecure medium and the privacy of your data cannot be guaranteed.
 Tick this box if you do not want your details stored on our database which may then be used for marketing purposes.


Sign up to Cooper & Parks Newsletter

* indicates required